What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a unique identifier in the form of a text file that some servers send to the user’s device, to record information about what we have been doing for their pages, thus improving the quality and security of the web page. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts, to a specified future date from which they cease to be operative.
Usefulness of cookies in this Portal
In this Portal cookies are used to facilitate navigation through its Portal, for security reasons and to obtain greater efficiency and personalization of the services offered to Users through navigation analysis.
Types of cookies used in this Portal
The cookies used are divided into:
1. Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that are not stored on the user’s device, but disappear when the session ends. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web and provide the services we offer through it, such as the free email account.
2. Permanent cookies: are cookies that are stored on the user’s device and that allow retrieving the navigation information in the next visit. They have an expiration date, but this is extended beyond the end of the session. These cookies allow us to personalize your visits, through your preferences (eg country and language).
Specifically, the following session cookies and permanent cookies are used for the purposes indicated below:
There are strictly necessary such as, for example, those that serve for a correct navigation or to recognize the preferences of the user in his visit to the web and analytical cookies of the first part to collect statistical data of the activity.
|COOKIES_GDPR||Technique||no expiation date||Own||This cookie saves your settings with respect to enabling or not enabling third-party cookies|
|JSESSIONID||Technique||Session||Own||This cookie is a session identifier provided by the servlet container to differentiate sessions between users|
Third Party Cookies:
Third party cookies such as those used for identification, or external content supplements such as the Google search engine.
|Google Analytics (_ga*)||Analytics||Up to 2 years||Third parties (Google Inc.)||These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web.|
The Entity uses the services of a third party, including cookie technology, to perform audience analytics.
The cookies of technological partners:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
How to manage cookies on computers
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
If you reject the installation of cookies you may continue using the Portal, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience in our Portal will be less satisfactory.
If you wish to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored through the settings and settings of your Internet browser.
Revoke the consent given